- Manage all aspects of Front Desk operations: Scheduling, training, coaching, discipline, etc..
- Act as an example of excellent guest service for the team
- Communicate effectively with all departments & managers to ensure coordination with arrivals, departures, guest needs, etc
- Attend weekly manager meetings
- Inform guests of special events or activities around the hotel and in the surround area
- Keeps record of potential safety and maintenance issues and communicates details to supervisor
- Assist as needed with set up of rooms for special events, meetings, conferences and banquets
- Offers assistance to guests and teammates where needed
- Be a utility player who can complete a variety of job duties
This job description describes at a high level what a Front Desk Manager does, but no document can anticipate every single task, issue or project that could come up. We work as a team and believe that we succeed together – these job duties may change based on the needs of the team and company as a whole.